Articles on this Page
- 03/30/10--18:00: _Belinda & Josh – Jo...
- 04/11/10--20:02: _Bianca & Paul – McK...
- 04/11/10--23:42: _A helping hand….
- 03/29/10--15:21: _Carmen & Joseph – O...
- 01/28/09--18:42: _Tara & Pete
- 02/03/09--01:51: _Laura & Michael – M...
- 02/08/09--13:50: _Maria & John
- 02/11/09--18:50: _Jo & Chris – Cosmo ...
- 02/17/09--12:29: _Tonia & Rob – Fresh...
- 03/30/10--18:00: Belinda & Josh – Jonah’s Whale Beach
- 04/11/10--20:02: Bianca & Paul – McKell Park – Sydney Glass Island
- 04/11/10--23:42: A helping hand….
- 01/28/09--18:42: Tara & Pete
- 02/03/09--01:51: Laura & Michael – McKell Park – Clovelly Surf Club
- 02/08/09--13:50: Maria & John
- 02/11/09--18:50: Jo & Chris – Cosmo Bride
- 02/17/09--12:29: Tonia & Rob – Freshwater View Reserve
Belinda & Josh were married at Jonah’s – a fantastic wedding venue perched high above Whale Beach. The views are absolutely stunning and the day was perfect to take it all in with blue skies and plenty of sunshine and it was quite a treat for family & friends from overseas. A great thing about […]
Bianca & Paul were married on the Sydney Glass Island cruise ship – it’s such a great way to take in all the sights of Sydney Harbour. I did preparation photos with Bianca at the Star City hotel, and then location photos with the bridal party at McKell Park, so Paul got to meet Bianca […]
Just a funny shot from a recent wedding that makes me laugh – people can be so, er, helpful on location shoots! And no, she was not the bridesmaid.
Joseph started the day with a variety of crazy challenges – there were some classic moments and plenty of laughs on his intrepid path to find Carmen! A good thing he chose the correct door or we all would have had to go home. A beautiful tea ceremony – I love all the details and colour – with parents at both houses followed before the church ceremony at Our Lady of Fatima in Kingsgrove. Heading into the city we took photos at quite a number of locations from Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Observatory Hill, and Sydney University. The rain started coming down quite heavily at Observatory Hill so we scrambled for cover and the quad area at Sydney Uni is a wonderful place to Read more…
A recent wedding at Avoca Beach
With rain and storms hitting Sydney all morning, Laura & Michael must have had some nervous moments before their outdoor ceremony at McKell Park…. but the clouds parted right on cue and there was sunshine until the reception kicked off and an impressive storm front rolled through! It was a lovely wedding, starting with preparation photos at the Stamford in Double Bay, location shots at Centennial Park, and an awesome reception at the Clovelly Surf Club. The bridal party were a bunch of characters and the speeches that night were classic. Congratulations and thanks for a great day guys!
Maria & John were married at St Andrew’s Greek Orthodox Church in Redfern, a really lovely church where I have photographed a number of weddings. We did location shots at Sydney University – a classic spot with beautiful old stone and high archways to work with. The photos we got were fantastic and the afternoon was finished off at Banjo Paterson’s Cottage. Congratulations guys!
Jo & Chris featured in the latest Cosmo Bride magazine!
Tonia and Rob were married at Freshwater View Reserve and the reception was at Freshwater Surf Club